Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ricky Martin publishes memoir

Ricky Martin wrote an autobiography whose title is "Me" in English and "Yo" in Spanish ("I" in loose translation of Portuguese). The book reaches the public in November. The singer of 38 years in the book reveals his experiences in the band Menudo, his sexuality - he declared himself gay last year - and talks about fatherhood - Ricky has two children, raised by surrogacy.
"Some months ago I decided to write my memoirs, a project that I knew would bring me closer to a turning point in my life. From the moment I wrote my first sentence I was sure that the book was the tool that would help me free myself of things I carried with me for long. Things that were too heavy for me. Writing this side of my life, I was very close to the truth. And that is something worthy of being celebrated, "said the singer last year the same day he assumed his homosexuality publicly.


Source: Ego

0 comments:

Post a Comment